Pre and Post Sales Position, Application Engineer
Location: Remote, US or VisualOn Headquarters, Silicon Valley
- Explain VisualOn products technical details to customers in calls and meetings.
- Gather and articulate customers features requirements
- Setup product demos and participation in trade-shows
- Stay up-to-date with latest technology trends
- Document best practices, create application notes, help maintain projects tutorials
- Support product integration by being the customer point of contact for technical issues / questions
- Work with VisualOn R&D to resolve customers’ requests
- Notify customers about update requirements and software releases
Travel 10% to 20%.
Experience interacting with customers (B2B) and with international, multi-location virtualized environment. Well-organized, problem-solving capability and good communication skills.
This position requires sufficient general knowledge in several technical fields to facilitate cooperation between the customers and VisualOn development teams. Expert level in a technical field is preferred but not required.
- Degree in CS, EE, Physics or Mathematics preferred.
- Familiar with video streaming frameworks and DRM integration.
- Familiar with Android, iOS, Windows, MacOS Operating Systems.
- Software debugging capability and troubleshooting experience
- Experience in the following areas is a plus:
- Streaming Protocols
- Video/Audio Codecs
- MPEG Standards
- Android Exo Player and iOS AV Player
VisualOn is a pioneer in the streaming video industry. Our technologies, products and team of experts have been driving the success of the world’s premier streaming media services on a wide variety of endpoints, including smartphones, tablets, PCs & Macs, set-top boxes, smart TVs, automotive and other connected devices for more than 10 years.
VisualOn’s SDK is highly modular, supports standard and emerging streaming protocols, multi-DRM, Ad insertion & tracking with built-in Comprehensive Player Analytics, while removing device, operating system, and protocol dependencies.
VisualOn is based in California, with R&D and QA teams in Shanghai and Taiwan and several sales offices worldwide. For more information, please visit us at https://www.visualon.com.