The impact of Netflix in the video streaming world is undeniable. And as the direct-to-consumer market expands with countless options, service providers are put in a difficult position: content development and licensing are expensive and prices need to support these costs.
By analyzing the rise of Netflix and its current strategy, you will learn:
- How the pricing standard was set for streaming services
- The foundations of a successful streaming service – Price, Content and Quality of Experience (QoE)
- How Netflix is currently investing in these foundations
- Why streaming video piracy has increased even with the seemingly vast number of services
- The easiest and cheapest strategy to gain a competitive edge