VMP – VisualOn Media Platform
VisualOn’s all-in-one media client solution, fully API-compatible with natively available media players – ExoPlayer for Android, AVPlayer for iOS – as well as HTLM5.
With built-in analytics, bundled content protection and AdFlow management, the VisualOn Media Platform is all you need to deliver and monetize video services to any connected screens in a timely manner and optimize quality of service.
Do more and faster with native players
All-in-one SDKs fully API-compatible with Android ExoPlayer, iOS AVPlayer and HTML5
Including built-in QoS analytics and diagnosis tools for playback session details and field troubleshooting
Available DRM and AdFlow modules for bundling
Adding outstanding features while still fully compliant with the native components’ original interfaces
Pre-tested and validated for ready production
Flexible support packages backed by hundreds of years of accumulated multimedia experience
Some key features include:
- Advanced CMAF support for low latency – adjust starting playback point, reduced starting buffering time, 1.5x playback to catch up with live stream, etc.)
- Enhanced performance – e.g. reduced starting buffering time on Android
- i-Frames-only playback and webVTT-based thumbnail scrubbing
- Versatile subtitle support – including external subtitle files on iOS
- Pre-integrated DRM choices – Verimatrix on Android, Widevine on iOS, etc.
- Advanced Output Control
- Built-in deep playback metrics, with your own cloud-based storage and dashboards
- Seamless standards-based AdFlow, playback and tracking
- Offline playback, VR/360°, advanced Chromecast support, and more